Xili Duan, FCSME
Xianke Lin, MCSME
The committee’s principal mandate is to represent CSME members active within the sector of advanced energy systems. A major duty is to organize a Symposium on Advanced Energy Systems (SAES) at the annual CSME Congress; other responsibilities include the promotion of TC opportunities within the AES community, participation in the SAES by submitting or reviewing papers, and communicating with session participants.
Advanced energy conversion and storage, renewable energy resources, sustainable energy production, energy system analysis and optimization
Terms of Reference (click to download)
- Nasser Ashgriz: University of Toronto
- Aimy Bazylak, University of Toronto (starting late 2019)
- Xili Duan, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Roydon Fraser, University of Waterloo
- Junjie Gu, Carleton University
- Guoliang Huang, The University of Missouri
- Kui Jiao, Tianjin University
- Sunny Li, University of British Columbia
- Xianguo Li, University of Waterloo
- Xianke Lin, Ontario Tech University
- Jie Liu, Carleton University
- Bale Reddy, Ontario Tech University
- Murari Roy, Lakehead University
- Marc Secanell, University of Alberta
- Zhongchao Tan, University of Waterloo
- Biao Zhou, Windsor University
- Symposium on Advanced Energy Systems as part of the 2023 CSME International Congress to be held at the University of Shebrooke May 28-31.
- CSME Heat Transfer and Energy Systems Seminars.
- Support the CSME Transactions.
- Symposium on Advanced Energy Systems as part of the 2022 CSME International Congress held at the University of Alberta June 5-8, 2022.