Martin Agelin-Chaab, MCSME
Dana Grecov, MCSME
The committee’s principal mandate is to represent CSME members active within the sector of fluid mechanics engineering. The committee also aims to promote the understanding of fundamental and applied fluid mechanics, and to support activities in the sector. A major duty is to organize a Symposium on Fluid Mechanics Engineering (SFME) at the annual CSME Congress; other responsibilities include the promotion of TC opportunities within the fluid mechanics engineering community, participation in the SFME by submitting or reviewing papers, and communicating with session participants.
Turbulent and shear flows, unsteady flows, aerodynamics and hydrodynamics, bio-inspired fluid dynamics, etc.
Terms of Reference: (click to download)
- Kamran Siddiqui (Western University), Experimental fluid mechanics, Interfacial fluid dynamics, Turbulence
- Dana Grecov (University of British Columbia), Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, Biofluid Mechanics
- Arman Hemmati (University of Alberta), Unsteady flow dynamics, Wake dynamics, Turbulence
- Martin Agelin-Chaab (Ontario Tech University), Bluff body aerodynamics, Shear flows, Turbulence
- Organizing the Symposium on Fluid Mechanics at the 2021 CSME Int. Congress.
- Organized the Symposium on Fluid Mechanics at the 2019 CSME Int. Congress.