CSME Membership Renewal/Payment
If you are applying for a new membership, you must first fill out and submit an application form (click to open).
To renew/pay for your membership, simply follow these procedural steps:
- First, review our return and refund policy.
- Next, take a minute to visit your membership account, review and update your profile as necessary (contact info, technical discipline of interest, etc.). Make note of your membership number.
Next, click on the relevant link below to access the (https) Bambora-secured payment form - make sure to click the "Submit/Pay" button only once (the system may take a minute to respond):
- Renew your Fellow Membership ($175)
- Renew your Regular Membership ($140)
- Renew your Technology Membership ($110)
- Renew your Second EIC Society Membership ($75 - you must first provide proof of payment and membership number of your 1st EIC constituent society membership to the CSME Office (email@example.com)
- Renew your Retired Membership ($45 - first provide proof of your retirement to the CSME Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Save the receipt that automatically will be sent to your provided email address. If you do not receive this receipt within a few minutes, check your spam folder as it is likely sitting there. Once you find it, please right-click it to add its address to your spam's safe-sender list. If you require assistance, please contact the CSME Office (613-400-1786 / email@example.com).
Help Support the CSME
Want to help the Society develop new programs, activities and recruit new members?
Please consider making a donation to the CSME.