CSME Membership Renewal/Payment
If you are applying for a new membership, you must first fill out and submit an application form: click here.
To renew your membership, simply follow these procedural steps:
- Before renewing, please review our return and refund policy: click to view.
- Next, take a minute to login, review your membership profile and update as necessary (contact info, technical discipline of interest, etc.). Make note of your membership number.
Next, choose and click on your applicable link below to bring up the relevant payment form:
- Renew your Fellow Membership ($175)
- Renew your Regular Membership ($140)
- Renew your Technology Membership ($110)
- Renew your Second EIC Society Membership ($75 - you must first provide proof of payment and number of your 1st EIC society membership to the CSME Office - admin.officer@csme-scgm-ca)
- Renew your Retired Membership ($45 - first provide proof of your retirement to the CSME Office)
Keep the receipt that will automatically be sent via your provided email address. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, check your spam folder and/or contact the CSME Office.
Help Support the CSME
Want to help the Society develop new programs, activities and recruit new members?
Please consider making a donation to the CSME.