Juan Carretero, MCSME
The committee’s principal mandate is to represent CSME members active within the sector of machines and mechanisms. The committee aims to promote the development and use of machines and mechanisms by theoretical and experimental research and its applications to practice. A major duty is to organize a Symposium on Machines and Mechanisms (SMM) at the annual CSME Congress; other responsibilities include the promotion of TC opportunities within the machines and mechanisms community, participation in the SMM by submitting or reviewing papers, and communicating with session participants.
CAD, machine dynamics, gears and power transmission, mechanisms synthesis
Terms of Reference: (click to download)
- Eldar Akhundov (BP) Discipline Responsible Mechanical Engineer
- Juan Carretero (UNB) Robot Kinematics, Computer Simulations, Design Optimization
- Jianming Yang (Memorial University) Energy, Materials and Mechanics, Petroleum Engineering
- Hossein Rouhani (uAlberta) Musculoskeletal biomechanics, Wearables, Postural balance
- Sayyed Ali Hosseini (OTU) Machining, Microgeometry Cutting Tools
- Matt Khoshdarregi (uManitoba) Robot Machining, Machining Dynamics, Process Monitoring
- Farrokh Sassani (UBC) Automation, Manufacturing, Fault detection
- Lionel Birglen (Polytechnique Montréal) Robotic Control, Automation, Flexible Robots
- Eric Lanteigne (uOttawa) Mechanisms Design, Path Planning, UAVs, Mobile Robots
- 2020 USCToMM Symposium on Mechanical Systems and Robotic. May 14-16th, Rapid City, South Dakoka. Click here for the call for papers.