Yuping He, FCSME
Bruce Minaker, MCSME
The committee’s principal mandate is to represent CSME members active within the sector of transportation systems. A major duty is to organize a Symposium on Transportation Systems (STS) at the annual CSME Congress; other responsibilities include the promotion of TC opportunities within the transportation engineering community, participation in the STS by submitting or reviewing papers, and communicating with session participants.
road/rail vehicles, intelligent transportation systems, hybrid electric/electric vehicles, semi-autonomous/autonomous vehicles, vehicle dynamics, vehicle design, active safety systems, interactions of driver-vehicle-road.
Terms of Reference: (click to download)
- Yuping He (Ontario Tech University) vehicle design, vehicle dynamics, active safety systems, driver-vehicle-road interactions
- Wei Huang (National Research Council Canada) vehicle design, vehicle experimental validation, modeling/simulation
- Bruce Minaker (University of Windsor) vehicle dynamics and control, multibody dynamics, modeling/simulation, suspension design
- Dipal Patel (Ontario Tech University) fuel flexible combustion, ignition modeling
- Jaho Seo (Ontario Tech University) mechatronics, autonomous mobile machine, safety control
- Arthur Versteeg (Westport Fuel Systems, Canada) transportation, verification
- Jianming (James) Yang (Memorial University) random vibration, dynamics of mechanical systems, fatigue prediction
- Advanced Technologies for Road and Rail Vehicles Symposium at 2021 CSME Congress at University of Prince Edward Island
Transportation Systems Symposium at 2019 CSME Congress at Western University